Dr. Brenda Fortin and her staff are available to answer any questions you may have about visiting us for your first time. Do not hesitate to call us ((763) 478-3978).
If you think you need any of our services to help you, but are not sure, You may set up a Free Consultation with Dr. Fortin to get your questions answered about how any one of our services or therapies can help you and your family.
What to Expect at Your First Chiropractic Visit…
- 30 minute visit with Dr. Brenda Fortin (subsequent visits will be about 15 minutes)
- Q/A (Dedicated time to answer any questions and provide clear answers)
- Exam (Understanding you and your condition, background of your visit)
- Therapy (These all feel great!!! and help relax your muscles and sore areas)
- Video (a short 10 minute video on what chiropractic is and what chiropractors do)
- Summary (Instructions will be given to you to help with your pain at home which will help you get better faster between each visit)
- Schedule a Follow-up (This would be for the next day where Dr. Fortin will review your Report of Findings (a summary of your exam, detailing out the steps needed for your treatments), you will then be adjusted and receive any additional therapies as needed.
What to Bring to your First Visit
- Yourself (Come 10 minutes early so any required forms can be completed)
- Insurance Card (additional paperwork will be likely required)
- New Patient Forms (You may complete this ahead of time, or when you arrive)
Want to Decrease Your Wait Time?
To help things go as smoothly as possible on your first visit, we ask that you please download, print and fill out or use the electronic format that transmitted to your patient account at our office for your new patient paperwork. This helps us to save time so that we can have more time helping you right away!! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask when you arrive at check in or give us a call 763-478-3978. Thank you and we look forward to serving you.