The health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors at our office are very important.
We review changes daily, and incorporate information from the CDC, Minnesota Department of Health, Minnesota Chiropractic Association (MCA).
We are committed to remaining open and available to all patients.
Unlike many public environments, our clinic remains a very safe space to continue administering care, as we are constantly disinfecting our facility and equipment.
Some of the key operational changes we have made so far to limit the likelihood of COVID transmission:
- The clinic will be cleaned and sanitized before and at the end of day in preparation for visitors.
- We are also cleaning after each patient. Everything that the previous patient touched is being sanitized.
- Patients (New & Existing) must schedule appointments in advance to ensure that we are able to triage all patient symptoms before patients arrive at our facilities.
- We are allowing additional time to see patients so you will not be in a crowded waiting room around others.
- We have disconnected our coffee machine, taken out all waiting room magazines and toys from the child play area in order to minimize congregation and reduce communal contact surfaces.
- If you need any products such as vitamins, ice packs, Elderberry Syrup, or Biofreeze, call us in advance so we can have your products ready for pickup or arrange for delivery. We also have an online store for all Metagenics products that can be shipped to your home!
If you have an upcoming visit or are wanting to schedule and are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please call the office 763-478-3978 and reschedule for a later date. It is also our recommendation that you enter a 2-week self-quarantine.
- Fever (+100.4)
- Cough (Productive or Non-Productive)
- Bronchitis or Respiratory Infection
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Digestive Complaints, including Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Severe fatigue not associated with travel, myalgia and/or arthralgia.
It is our recommendation that you enter a 2-week self-quarantine if you or anyone you know:
- Have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Are waiting to be tested for COVID-19
- Are waiting for test results for COVID-19
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- Have traveled on an airplane in the past 2 weeks
Dr. Brenda Fortin