Ear Infections often frighten parents and causes them to ask themselves and others, “What could I possibly be doing wrong?” The answer is nothing. The truth is you are not alone, even though it often feels that way.
Ear Infections affect many infants and young children. Having two children of her own and treating hundreds of young babies over the years, Dr. Brenda Fortin is very comfortable treating first time kids and offers a very caring experience for the parents in a safe atmosphere.
Below are a list of the commons signs and symptoms of ear infections.
- Clumsiness or issues with balance
- Fluid draining from the ear
- Poor SLeep
- Trouble hearing or responding to quiet sounds
- Tugging or pulling at the ear(s)
There are many routes to take in treating ear infections including antibiotics, and other prescription medications that are likely to produce harmful side effects. Keeping in mind, that these medications are merely treating the symptoms, but do not get to the root cause which is commonly clogged Eustachian tubes, especially when ear infections continue to occur.
Chiropractic can be helpful to children who suffer from ear infections because:
- The chiropractic adjustment, which can only be performed by a licensed chiropractor, can help free up the Eustachian tubes and allow them to properly drain, in a natural, safe way.
- Today’s chiropractic adjustments are safe and natural, yes even for infants.
- Chiropractic adjustments restore proper nervous system functioning which results in ear infection relief.
It’s our purpose to help people live healthier lives. If you have read this page, then you or someone close to you have likely been experiencing symptoms of ear infections and need to take the next step in freeing them from pain and moving in the direction of living a healthier life. Schedule an appointment today using our online form or call us via phone 763-478-3978.